Favorite books

  • 5: Alex Rider series
  • 4: Frindle
  • 3: Harry potter series
  • 2: Penderwicks series
  • 1: Artemis Fowl series

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Birthday Wishlist

I know I just did a doll wishlist but my birthday is in about two months so I thought I'd make a list of gifts I would like. So here are the 8 items I would like to recieve on my birthday:

Like I said in my other wishlist, I love Saige! My grandad said he would
get me another AG doll for my birthday this year, and I'm going to
ask for Saige.

I love Saige's accesories too!
I love Spiderman more than anything!!!! This case is awesome
, and I've been meaning to get a case for my iPod for a while
My lamp is broken, I desperately need a new one
, I've always had a touch lamp, so I'm planning on always having
a touch lamp, I don't want these specific ones, though.
I really want a green nailpolish, this one is an aspecially pretty color.
This is such a pretty color! Purple is one of my favorite colors
, yet I don't a a purple nail color.
I don't have any nice makeup bags, this one is cute.
I'm always on the lookout for makeup kits with
a little bit of everything, this one has six eyeshadows
, two lipglosses, a black mascara and a sponge applicator.